Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Off to Florida!

Shelby and I are off to Florida... and we'll be gone for the next 5 days!!!

We are leaving the boys behind while we head to Universal Studios with Shelby's high school chorus... I'm actually calling this my "missions trip" for the year, because I'll be helping chaperone around 95 kids (and taking pictures while we're there)...I'm personally responsible for at least 8 girls at a time...and to top it all off we're driving there in two chartered buses! Yep, that's right 24 hours on a bus with around 55 kids on each bus! Crazy right, especially since I get super motion & car sick! I'll definitely be popping those meclizine pills.

We are to be at the school at 6am and are leaving at 7am tomorrow morning (Thursday, March 27th)...then we are driving straight through and will arrive in Florida around 8am Friday, March 28th. That day we are going to Wet 'N Wild water park, and around 2pm we're heading to Universal Studios theme park to ride and play the day away.

On Saturday we're having breakfast at Planet Hollywood in Downtown Disney, and then the kids are performing at The Universal Theme Park Stage. After they perform we get to go play some more in the theme park. Then for supper we are going to the Sleuths Mystery Dinner Theatre. That should be fun!

On Sunday we're heading to the Gulf Coast Beach along the Gulf of Mexico. Hopefully the weather will cooperate with us.

Then on Monday we're heading to Busch Gardens for the day and will start heading for home that night around 7pm. The goal as of now is to be home by around 6pm on Tuesday, April Fools Day (or the 1st...whatever you want to call it.)

Florida here we come!!!

No comments: