Tuesday, March 25, 2008

(3-22-08) Homeward Bound...

We left the Comfort Inn after a really nice breakfast in Ogalalla, NE around 11am to head for home, and this was pretty much how we all looked for the next few hours(except for "Super Dad the driver" of course)...

We decided to stop off for a little leg stretching at the Jordan Creek Mall (but unfortunately we had already found all the good bargains in Colorado, I guess)......so we headed over to Joe's Crab Shack for some "lupper" (lunch & supper all rolled into one.)

It was SOOO good!

...so we hunkered back in for the next leg of the drive... ...stopping in at Coralridge for some dessert and a few last minute Easter goodies for the nieces and nephew (because we are just getting back in time for the Easter Sunday marathon at all the Grandparents houses!)

We finally arrived to our house around 10 pm or so...but it was around 1:30 am for me...because I need everything put away or I can't sleep...I know, I know, it's the OCD!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Looks like you guys had a great time!! I have to stop at Jordan Creek Mall everytime we go back to NE now, too. I love it there!