It took me a minute, but here goes...
HERE'S HOW YOU PLAY...
ONCE YOU'VE BEEN TAGGED YOU HAVE TO WRITE A BLOG OF TEN WEIRD, RANDOM THINGS, FACTS OR HABITS ABOUT YOURSELF.
AT THE END, YOU CHOOSE FIVE PEOPLE TO BE TAGGED, LISTING THEIR NAMES AND WHY YOU CHOSE THEM TO BE TAGGED. DON'T FORGET TO LEAVE THEM A COMMENT "YOU'RE IT" AND TO READ YOUR BLOG.
YOU CAN'T TAG THE PERSON WHO TAGGED YOU. SINCE YOU CAN'T TAG THAT PERSON BACK, LET HIM OR HER KNOW WHEN YOU'VE POSTED YOUR BLOG SO HE OR SHE CAN READ YOUR ANSWERS.
HAVE FUN...
Andrea's random facts...
(These are in no way in any specific order, so bare with me as I think up some stuff...)
1. I used to be one of those people who had to be involved in EVERYTHING and go somewhere constantly... but now I could stay home for days on end and never get out of my favorite sweats.
2. I LOVE music...almost as much as I LOVE photography! I love songs that span almost every genre of music that exists. My kids both have IPods and I'm jealous! I tend to borrow Kaleb's during the day and plug it in to our family stereo so I can jam out while I work on the computer/pictures. This means that of course most of the music in the I-Tunes library is from me and my crazy love for the music that my kids have no clue about.
3. Because I love music so much...I'm so thankful that my beautiful little (5'9") Shelby is so talented in this area because we love to crank the tunes and sing our hearts out in the car. It's like our own private Mother/Daughter concert! We Rock! :)
*a little side note...This may come as a big shock to you all who already know that Shelby is constantly singing... like I used to...literally...in the shower, in her room, while she cleans, while she's doing everything!)
4. Another big shocker...I totally LOVE my kids! I love everything about them...they are the biggest blessings that God has ever given me! I love that they like to hang out with us and both have learned to speak our second language...sarcasm! They are so fun, and have a great sense of humor. I don't know how long this "liking us" phase will last...hopefully FOREVER, but I'm so thankful for it right now anyway!
5. I LOVE being a photographer! I've always loved art...any kind of art...in high school I took every art class that Kitch (aka. Mr. Kitchen) offered...I think anyway I got em all anyway.
I also love being my own boss (even though Rob really thinks he SHOULD be my boss)...working my own hours...whether it's late at night or during the day...it's great!
6. I love earth tone colors for almost everything, but I really like to wear BLACK. Rob is super annoyed by this. He's always saying "you need to put some color on." Black is MY color!
7. I love to watch movies...old, new, funny, sad, and I especially love autobiographical and musical movies. The only kind I can live without are the sci-fi or the "way too macho for words" ones (like Rambo.) Disney is of course the BEST! I love all of them! Haley Mills (the original Parent Trap or Pollyanna) is awesome...she's like the "Lindsey Lohan" of yesteryear, only without all the rehab!
8. I'm addicted to Diet Pepsi! I know none of you knew that little secret, but it's true. I love it...it's like "my treat!" I know I need to drink more water, but I have a really hard time paying for water. I do drink water (most of the time) when we eat out though...I have an even harder time paying $2 for a diet drink that tastes so bad...aka. fountain pop. Yuck! (My lovely sis, on the other hand, LOVES fountain pop...WEIRD if you ask me.)
9. I'd love to own a big Silver Eagle Bus! (to those of you who have no idea what this is...it's like the Yacht of the RV's) I'm sure that one day this will totally happen for me since they only cost about half a million dollars (or more!) Yep...that's the dream ...before (pre-kids) I was going to be a big famous singer (we all see how that turned out for me) and tour in one just like all the other famous singers, but now I've got my hopes set on being a world famous photographer, who travels around to watch my superstar son in the NFL...
4. Another big shocker...I totally LOVE my kids! I love everything about them...they are the biggest blessings that God has ever given me! I love that they like to hang out with us and both have learned to speak our second language...sarcasm! They are so fun, and have a great sense of humor. I don't know how long this "liking us" phase will last...hopefully FOREVER, but I'm so thankful for it right now anyway!
5. I LOVE being a photographer! I've always loved art...any kind of art...in high school I took every art class that Kitch (aka. Mr. Kitchen) offered...I think anyway I got em all anyway.
I also love being my own boss (even though Rob really thinks he SHOULD be my boss)...working my own hours...whether it's late at night or during the day...it's great!
6. I love earth tone colors for almost everything, but I really like to wear BLACK. Rob is super annoyed by this. He's always saying "you need to put some color on." Black is MY color!
7. I love to watch movies...old, new, funny, sad, and I especially love autobiographical and musical movies. The only kind I can live without are the sci-fi or the "way too macho for words" ones (like Rambo.) Disney is of course the BEST! I love all of them! Haley Mills (the original Parent Trap or Pollyanna) is awesome...she's like the "Lindsey Lohan" of yesteryear, only without all the rehab!
8. I'm addicted to Diet Pepsi! I know none of you knew that little secret, but it's true. I love it...it's like "my treat!" I know I need to drink more water, but I have a really hard time paying for water. I do drink water (most of the time) when we eat out though...I have an even harder time paying $2 for a diet drink that tastes so bad...aka. fountain pop. Yuck! (My lovely sis, on the other hand, LOVES fountain pop...WEIRD if you ask me.)
9. I'd love to own a big Silver Eagle Bus! (to those of you who have no idea what this is...it's like the Yacht of the RV's) I'm sure that one day this will totally happen for me since they only cost about half a million dollars (or more!) Yep...that's the dream ...before (pre-kids) I was going to be a big famous singer (we all see how that turned out for me) and tour in one just like all the other famous singers, but now I've got my hopes set on being a world famous photographer, who travels around to watch my superstar son in the NFL...
...and my superstar daughter being the "Super Star" that she's going to be...singing, dancing...whatever. 10. The big "10" is that I'm so blessed and thankful for my wonderful family and friends! I've got a wonderful husband, great talented & beautiful kids, and an awesome extended family too! God has been so good to me!
Please note that what I'm about to say does not in any way discount what I've stated above...BUT...my only complaint is the fact that when you are truly happy and blessed and you know it and feel it...why does that automatically mean that you have to gain 10 to 20lbs more than when you were miserable? I truly think that our sincere sense of fulfillment and joy should be acknowledged and rewarded with fitting in to skinny jeans or something...don't you think so?I tag...
Keely
Dee
Sara B
Erin
Amy
I know you (Erin & Amy) don't blog, so you can just email me your 10 random facts!
Wow me ladies...you're it! :)
1 comment:
ugh...yeah...what are skinny jeans? it's been so long since I have wore them I seem to have forgotten :)
Post a Comment