Last July of 2006, we took a small week-end trip to Chicago to go to the Brookfield Zoo. I don't think I'd ever been there before, but it was a lot of fun. We went with my sister Erin and her family, my Dad and his family, and our cousin Amy and her family. We had a large group, but it was a great time had by all.
The Zoo for me was also a great chance to get some really fun photos. This is a picture of "the cousins" with the most beautiful back drop...

This was a good one of my family. (How cute are they?) I love pictures with any kind of tree involved. I guess you could say I'm kind of a "tree hugger." (As Rob would say.)

At the beginning of the Zoo they had a butterfly house. It was filled with beautiful plants, flowers, and butterflies. I had a chance to get some really fun close-ups...



I love the photo of this hippo. He was so huge and so close...

We took in the dolphin show as well. It is really amazing how smart they are...

I love giraffe's. He is so huge, and kind of odd looking up close...

This was a closer shot of this zebra, showing the intricate design of stripes that God gave him... (Seriously, how awesome is our God!)

You've gotta love the elephants. All creatures GREAT, and small...

These camels look so snobby. I think they look a lot like llamas in their face...

This was the cutest little teddy bear playing with his ball on a rope. Okay, maybe looks can be deceiving...
1 comment:
Wow, Andrea! My zoo pictures never look like that!
mindy
Post a Comment