Today is the beginning of Andrea's thoughts and journal notes for "The Schmidt Family" blog. For a long time I've been wanting to be more disciplined in my journaling, and through this blog I am going to start.
Life recently has been crazy with me finishing up school at MCC, and with running kids around to everything they're involved in. Don't get me wrong, I love being busy. The hardest thing now is having free time durring the day again, and knowing what exactly to do with all this time durring the day.
I have a lot of goals and projects that I can't wait to start, but at the same time I don't know the best way to motivate myself, or even where I should start.
One of my goals is to get started with this blog, so here it goes...(if I can figure out what it is I'm supposed to do! Eventually this will include photos.)
Please be patient with me, and check out this blog often to keep me on my toes!
Thanks, Andrea
Tuesday, January 09, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment