Look at these two! How cute are they? They waited so patiently that December 17th was the day we finally put our Christmas ornaments on our tree ( the tree that actually stays up all year, it just gets the ornaments changed from everyday to Christmas). I definitely wait until the last minute to put the Christmas decorations out, which is hard on the kids and I need to improve on this.
Tuesday, January 09, 2007
Look at these two! How cute are they? They waited so patiently that December 17th was the day we finally put our Christmas ornaments on our tree ( the tree that actually stays up all year, it just gets the ornaments changed from everyday to Christmas). I definitely wait until the last minute to put the Christmas decorations out, which is hard on the kids and I need to improve on this.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment