Friday, January 12, 2007

Black & White Pictures

If you can tell I love Black & White photos! They make everyone look good!
Above is one of my favorite pictures that I took of Kaleb. I like it because it's a true Bubba laugh. What a cutie (& a ham just like his Dad)! He was laughing because of his Aunt Erin saying sternly, "get down there and lay with that Poinsettia." It was so funny because I had wanted to get some pictures of each kid alone and mom had a poinsettia sitting by the fire place where I was sitting. So I asked each of them to come and lay on the floor by the flower to get a close-up. None of them really wanted to do it but they did after Erin made that statement, and Kaleb had the giggles because of it.

Below are a few photos that I took of the grandkids/cousins at my Mom's house on December 22, 2006. The goal here was to get a few good pictures of the grandkids to give as gifts for the family on Christmas. Everyone knows by now that if your getting a gift from me it most likely includes pictures.
This is one of my favorites with Erin's kids and ours...

It was pretty lucky that I got as many good photos as I did, (these are just a few of my favorites) because one little girly girl had just awaken from a little nap in the car and didn't really want to participate. Although she looks pretty happy in this one. (That would be little Miss Emily)

Below is one of my favorites of Shelby from that night... Below is another cute one with "the Cousins"...Emily Lorene (4), Mackenzie Marie (11), Kaleb Richard (11 on Feb. 2nd), Shelby Lee Ann (13), and Noah Allen (8 on Feb. 24th)...
We are so blessed that our kids love each other like they do. They will have so many great memories together when they grow up. It's so fun to watch them grow up! It's going by so fast!

No comments: