Friday, January 19, 2007

The Nielsen Side of my family...

This is my sister, Mary Elizabeth Nielsen. She is a Senior at Muscatine High School, who is very anxious to graduate. She just turned 18 on January 10th, 2007. She plays basketball, and soccer for MHS, and is very involved at their church, Mulford in the Youth Group.


Nicolas Richard Allen Nielsen is my 28 year old brother, who is a Supervisor at Musco in Muscatine. I love this picture that I snaped of him when he wasn't looking...


This is my brother Edward William Wagner Nielsen, who is a junior at the Iowa School of Business. He is 21 years old and is very involved at the U of I in the Campus Crusade...


These are the "Nielsen Men." This picture was taken on Dad and Edward's Birthday on December 10th, 2006. This is the only picture that I have with all three of the "Nielsen Men."


This is my favorite picture of Dad and Barb. I took it on the Christmas of 2005...

I love this picture with Nic and Mom, because it's the "Nic smile" that he usually gives me when he'd rather I didn't take his picture... (photo taken on Mother's Day 2006)



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Talent, talent, talent!