Thursday, May 01, 2008

...going crazy!

...so yesterday was crazy...my NEW computer (lap top) is already having issues!!! The cd/dvd drive won't work at all...and the screen keeps going very dark on me after about an hour after I brighten it...making it very hard to process wedding photos for my client!

...then Rob ended up taking the day off so we could go buy a car...that didn't happen! We had a nice day together but we're trying really hard to be practical and good stewards with the money that we have, but it's so hard! Our pride keeps screaming out to us..."buy this really cool truck, or this super unnecessary cool car!" Yesterday was the last day that our insurance company would pay for our car rental, so now it's $25/day that we don't have another car bought!!!

...so we took a break after test driving and wheeling and dealing...and went to have Kristi chop my hair off! It was very therapeutic! The cut is shorter than I've had in at least 6 years...above my shoulders with layers. I actually kind of like it...I never like my hair, but Kristi did an awesome job! Rob likes it, so I guess that's what matters most. :)

...nice pose, right! My lap top has this cool you cam...aren't we all thrilled. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are such a HOT MOMMA!! :) Nice hair-girlfriend!! donna g

Keely said...

LOVE the hair! We must catch up!! Love, Keely