Thursday, May 22, 2008

Kaleb's Baseball update...

This is what Kaleb has decided would be another fun hobby to take up...RACING 4-WHEELERS...I think NOT! (but his father is all for it)
This picture was actually from September '07...because that was the last time that this particular machine ran...yep, just like the rest of our stuff...everything likes to break or crash on us lately...(I had to throw in that little pity party remark...sorry.)
Last night they played at Wilton's City Park against Mt. Vernon. Kaleb caught for about the first four innings...and did awesome...then he played Center Field...doing a great job there too. I believe he got one solid hit...I was dividing my time (because that's my life these days) between running Shelby to and from Muscatine and Kaleb's game. (I have no pictures yet because I've actually only made it to 2 of Kaleb's 6 games so far...because of running Shelby around and track meets...how in the world do parents who have more than two kids do this?!?
Way to go Bubba! I love you!

No comments: