So last Monday the truck was totaled... and Friday (the night before my big 8 hour day of working and taking wedding photos) my computer was taken out by the storm!No huge worries because the Geek Squad was able to save most of what was on my hard drive...never mind the $200+ it's going to cost for that, and the fact that we drove straight from working the wedding to Best Buy to purchase a new lap top for my business...because like the super smart business girl that I am...I didn't have my business files (invoices, excel spread sheets, etc.) on my external hard drive that I religiously back my pix onto...
...but on an up note...I did finally get my own lap top (or "toy" as Rob calls it)...and the cyst that they cut out of my head is benign... I got my stitches out yesterday, I'm still having some balding issues though... so more meds... but all in all things are getting better and healing.
No new news on a vehicle for Rob...he's been driving a rental for the past week so we'll see...
"Most of our obstacles would melt away if, instead of cowering before them, we should make up our minds to walk boldly through them."- Orison Swett Marden
No comments:
Post a Comment