Monday, September 24, 2007

Less stress...

Sometimes it just helps me relax a little bit just to look out my back window...
Well, this week-end was a success. I had a great time taking pictures at the wedding reception and the senior picture session too. We were able to get some great shots (with some very photogenic subjects, I might add), but after two days and 2000 pictures; I have a lot of work a head of me! Thank the Lord for Photoshop; seriously!

Today the kids didn't have school, but Shelby had play practice at Calvary for the play "Joseph and The Amazing Technicolored Dreamcoat." I stayed to help with "crowd control" because the play is all kids (ages 4th through 12th grade.) They practiced from 10 am to 1 pm, but they were so good and they really made my job unnecessary (but is was so fun to hear them sing all of the songs. They're all so talented!)

Kaleb spent the night with Tanner last night after his football game and stayed until Shelby and I were finished with play practice. Kaleb had another football game yesterday at 1 pm, but the game wasn't so good; they lost 18 to 0. They played Durant who has a lot of talented athletes on their team. Maybe next time Bub.

Well, tonight Rob's at a baseball meeting so I think I'll actually get off this thing for awhile. Both kids have been bugging me for a while to get on the computer anyway so...

Blessings to you all! :)

No comments: