
I coaxed Rob into taking 5 days to come along with me. Reluctantly, (at first) he decided to come along. We have never really been away on a trip for more than a day or two without our kids. This was new for us in our 14 years together. We're always with our kids, and the weird thing is that we're okay with that. We did end up having a good time together trying not to miss the kids too much, even though we missed Shelby playing awesome in her first freshman volleyball tournament and Kaleb playing in his first 6th grade football game (Rob's one of the coaches,so he wasn't thrilled about missing the game.)
The first day, Tuesday, we had a free day together, so we decided to head out to see the Hoover Dam. It's an awesome sight. We took the official tour, and about sweat to death in the 115 degree heat. I don't care if it's a dry heat...it's too hot to breathe at 115! Here are a few photos I took that day, it was beautiful...





1 comment:
Some great shots! Glad you are back :)
Post a Comment