Tuesday, August 07, 2007

It's been awhile...

I know, I know, what happened to your goal of at least once a week?

It's been pretty busy as usual around here. In the past couple of weeks we have really had a lot of fun together.
This past week we went to the Mississippi Valley Fair and saw some great concerts ( Lone Star, Josh Turner, Gretchen Wilson, Cowboy Troy, & Big & Rich.) We went with friends and that made it even more fun.
(I didn't take in my camera, so when Cheryl gives me the pix from her camera I'll share...)

We took a break from the Fair on Friday and went to the Steamwheelers arena football game. They lost but it was still a lot of fun...

The Woepking family...

After the game Kaleb went down and got autographs from most of the Steamwheelers players (and Steamboat Willy too)...


Shelby has been doing a lot a babysitting in the past week. She has worked 5 babysitting jobs in the past 9 days. She's so great with kids! She has also started Stepperette practices & Volleyball camp at the Wilton High School this week. She still has dance and youth group activities in Muscatine as well. This girl is way to busy, but I guess you're only a kid once. I guess I'd better suck it up, because before I know it she'll be driving herself around. Scary!

Kaleb hasn't been quite as busy as Shelby, but he's had his fair share of friends and fun. He's just started football back up again and is extremely excited! Rob helps Coach his team, and they have a great time with their favorite sport. Last Tuesday Kaleb received a trophy for being the most run producer for his Baseball team. That was pretty cool! Check out our little ham...

After the baseball awards were given out I needed a photo for Calvary for the sermon on Sunday which was about the Prodigal son. (I had procrastinated a little to long on this one.) This is what I talked Dad and Edward into...

A couple of weeks ago Shelby and I went downtown Muscatine with Gramma Kathy and shopped at the Great River Days sidewalk sale & craft show. That was fun and Shelby found some really great bargains. Aren't they cute...

This next week includes running Shelby all around (to volleyball, stepperettes, youth group, band, and dance), and Kaleb is playing in a Taco Johns Youth Golf Tournament on Friday and a 3 on 3 basketball tournament this Saturday with three of his friends in Durant (Kaleb Kauffmann, Tyler Hetzler, & Tanner Poor.) Play hard boys!

No comments: