Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Kaleb...Skater Boy?

So Kaleb's new thing these days is skateboarding...he is now on his third board...his new one is called a "Girl" brand...he NEEDED this new one because he cracked his "Element" board...his very first board was one of the nicest Wal-Mart one's, but my brother Nic (who used to be an awesome skater boy himself) informed us that we needed to get the kid a real board...so thus the newer cooler ones...
I don't quite get it, but he loves going to the Skate Park at the Davenport river front while Shelby is at dance right across the river...
...so I sit in my car with the windows rolled down (and sweat to death), while I watch him pretty much like a hawk and work on my laptop...because some skater boys are a little scary looking...sorry, but they are......a week or so ago I was talking to a couple of guys who came to this skate park all the way from Iowa City...they said this is "awesome" as far as skate parks go...oh yeah...Kaleb informed me I have to call it the "skate park" not the "skateboard park." I guess I thought I was cooler than I really am...
...but seriously...how cute is this skater boy! I'm seriously ready for football to start up so this kind of goes by the way side a little bit...sorry, but I'm just being honest here. :)

No comments: