
They really do love each other, and I'm so thankful for two wonderful kids!
How cute are these freckles? Kaleb hates them, of course...

This ia one of my favorite pictures of Kaleb from last year; it just captures what a fun kid he is...

This is one of my all time favorites of Shelby (Showin' sheep @ the county fair back in the summer of 2000)...

I also love this picture of Shelby because she really is naturally smiley and happy...

This was one of the very first pictures I took with my Mother's Day gift back in 2004, (a 6.1 megapixel, digital, Canon Rebel)...

...and it turned out to be the start of my obsession and dream of wanting to pursuit photography as my career someday.
1 comment:
You should!!! The pics are great! I love looking at them, but then again you have some great subjects!! :)
Post a Comment