Friday, July 04, 2008

Kaleb's new ride...

Seriously...could this boy BE any cuter?
Rob and Kaleb have been plotting all year how they were going to get a "new" 4-wheeler. Apparently the one he already has is to small (and I'll give him the fact that it hasn't been running well either...) but, I think that Dad really wanted a new toy too. :-)

The smaller 4-wheeler is only a 100 with an automatic clutch, so now with the new 250...it has a manual (big boy) clutch that Kaleb seems to be catching on to pretty quickly...

...old ride....

...NEW "sweeter and bigger" ride...COOL!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rob really needs to tan those albino legs. He practically blinded me :0) -Erin

Anonymous said...

What a wicked looking 4-wheeler! Be care on that thing! It looks like a Terminator.

I think Rob fits on this one better, but oh those white legs! He needs longer shorts or shorter swim suits.

Kaleb is growing up so fast and adorable! He'll be as tall as Shelby before we know it!