...this is their awesome (rustic) cabin...
Tuesday, July 15, 2008
Kaleb's turn @ Camp...
Sunday afternoon we took Kaleb out to Spring Valley Bible Camp just outside of Muscatine. This is a great camp that the kids have gone to ever since they were in Pee Wee Day camp in pre-school. This is Kaleb's friend Nic...
...this is their awesome (rustic) cabin...
...this is Tim...the boys' counselor for the week (terrible pic...I know!)

This is the reason the boys want the new dorm finished...it's the dreaded and super old shower/bathroom...
...it's pretty disgusting!!! This is actually on girls hill, but the boys hill had new bathrooms built a few years ago, so they switched so the girls could have the better bathrooms...Kaleb's not to happy about that because he likes himself a long hot shower...and believe me there's no long hot or even warm showers to be had in here...
...this is the new...but not very close to being finished...girls dorm/ mess hall/ air conditioned retreat center...
I'll pick Kaleb up on Friday at 9am...I'm sure he's having a blast...swimming...playing games...eating...and just plain being away at Camp! (Even though it's only 20 minutes away from home...there is a pretty strick no contact rule...so he might as well be 20 hours away!) We'll miss him, but I'm so happy for all of the great memories he's making out there at good old Spring Valley.
...this is their awesome (rustic) cabin...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment