This is Shelby and Ben practicing their dance the day before leaving for camp...please know that they did not intend for this "practice" to be viewed publicly, but I thought some of you would like to see some of their choreography...I was able to watch their performance through a window for their audition, and it was so much more polished...they did a great job!!!
The first audition went great and they were "called back" to the final auditions, but unfortunately they didn't make the final round after call backs to be included in the talent show... but I still think they did an awesome job! (Especially since they are 15 and 16 yrs old and did all their own choreography!!!) Way to go guys...I'm so proud of you!!!
1 comment:
I still remember when that graceful dancer was a bittybitty wittle girl sitting in my lap and giving me kisses. How proud you must be! Love, Keely
Post a Comment