We've been busy, CRAZY busy...as usual!!!

Kaleb has had Baseball games and basketball camp...all this week!! Yesterday he was chosen as "Camper of the day" at the WHS boys basketball camp...apparently one boy is chosen each day who has been the all around best worker who has really paid attention! Great job Bubba!!

Kaleb pitched the other night (normally he catches most games)...but he did an awesome job...even though he's most comfortable behind home plate...he says he just get to nervous from all the pressure he puts on himself...

Shelby started her very first "real" paying job this week...she's working for Park and Rec with Diane Winegard as a gymnastics teacher/helper/spotter...I don't know her real title, but talk about an awesome first job for the Shelbster...plus she gets to work with her good friend Ben too!
She also just got back this morning from "Possum Run" with the Youth group...that's when they take a chartered bus...drive 9 hrs through the night...arrive at Sandusky, OH Tues. morning...ride roller coasters all day and night...then jump back on the bus for another 9 hr ride home...she got home around 6am this morning and had to be at work by 8:15am! CRAZY...huh!
Kaleb is supposed to have another game tonight in West Branch...so we'll see if the rain can hold off a bit...for once!
Tomorrow...Thursday...Shelby was invited to sing a solo and a duet with Ben Rivera at the Christian Women's Luncheon at the Holiday Inn. I'm not sure how much she's practiced, but I'm sure she'll do great... (this picture is from her singing at smorgasbord, but shame on me...I don't have any real recent pix of our girl...)
And as for me...all I do is DRIVE...and hand out money!!!! (while trying to run a business and do a few photo sessions all at the same time.)
No comments:
Post a Comment