Please let me know if you can view my whole blog.
When I go to any blog I can't view their link and archive field to the right of the screen.
If you have any suggestions to why I can't view these fields please let me know!
Thank you.
Thursday, March 22, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Sometimes the link and archieve fields get pushed all the way to the bottom and you have to scroll all the way down to find them. Other than that, no help here...At least you got your computer back :)
When you do large posts like the one you did for Shelby's Variety Show, they hide your side bar. As you continue to post "regular" size entries your side bar should show up again.
If that's not the case I'd suggest contacting the Blogger help line.
Dee
Thanks for your help girls. Your right Heather; my links are at the end of my blog page. I'm still having other problems with my internet and my camcorder, so back to the "Geek Squad" I go!
Post a Comment