Thursday, August 20, 2009

The First Day...

...of School for Wilton! Shelby is entering her Junior year...and Kaleb is a big 8th grader this year! We started out our day with our traditional breakfast...the same traditional breakfast we have for every momentous occasion around here...Rob goes in to work late so we can have our "family tradition" of...Grands cinnamon rolls! Yumm! That's as close as I get to baking these days...or ever really. ;)
Then, the kids headed out...not to the bus at the usual (way to early) 7:25am...but to Shelby's 1st (new to her) car!!! They got to sleep in a bit longer, because now the girl can drive!!!! CRAZY!!!! Kaleb and her love it...they go places together a lot!!! Usually to run errands for me, so I can work...it's AWESOME!!! A little scary...and it makes me nervous...but I'm getting used to it now...a month and a half later! ;) So anyway...off to school they went...and off to work Rob went...about 7:50am...then off to work I went...inside my comfy house...in my sweats! Life is GOOD!!! I am BLESSED!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sweet~I love that Shelby girl!! Now if I knew Kaleb a little better, I am sure I would love him too!! :) Enjoy ur time at home in ur sweats!! donna g